Snow removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Folks
    I supposedly was born during a blizzard in Peoria. Mom said the hospital was short staffed because of it. So snow on my Birthday seems to dog me a lot. Mid 20's today, but some sun for once so around noon I will be getting the ladder out. I plowed and salted the area I will be setting the ladder, so should be OK.

Scott'n'Wendy I tried the force yesterday and only got a face full of snow
    Jlawles2 Joseph - Happy Birthday one day early.

Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Yoda Well back where I was born, they did not get snow, but really bad ice storm. Then a few weeks later the thaw started, the Mississippi came up, and my grand parents moved in for 3 months because my grand father said he never wanted to hear the rushing water of a levee break again (Mississippi river was in there back yard, and the locks were 1 mile up the road).
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Well, got all the snow cleaned off today. Ted's suggestion worked the best. As it turned out, there was about a 1/8" layer of ice covering the tpo. So with careful use of the roof rake, got all the snow pulled off and I don't think I ever touched the tpo.
        2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
        Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Working...
        X