How do I remove graffiti spray paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerryr View Post
    Update: the police caught the “kids”. They are prosecuting them. With all the damage they did they are being prosecuted for over $10,000 in felony damage.
    That's good news, Jerry - thanks for updating us.

Rob
    Rob & Laura
    U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
    2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
    (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Only $55? You should've added $500 for labor.
      2018 Reflection 315RLTS
      2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4

Comment

Originally posted by Jerryr View Post
        Update: the police caught the “kids”. They are prosecuting them. With all the damage they did they are being prosecuted for over $10,000 in felony damage.

We filled out statements for the judge and requested about $55 in supplies. We eventually had to purchase one small decal plus the chemicals from Home Depot.

The state attorney has kept us informed. With the Covid-19 virus we elected to not attend any of the hearings. I’ll post updates when I get them.

We removed the trailer from the storage yard and moved it to our country cabin property. We have a nice outdoor spot in the communality RV parking area for $20/mo but for now right now it’s parked next to the cabin, plugged into a new 50 amp outlet and water. We’re using the cabin property to stay remote and self isolate during the virus.

Now we need to learn how to deal with mice. My Jack Russel sniffed out 2 mice and fortunately we were able to catch them overnight.

Yup leave it to a terrier, I live on 2 acres of wooded property. sometimes a field mouse will get into the house. My yorkie dispatches them post-haste.
        Mal & Helen
        With Mitzi our Yorkie
        2021 Solitude 310GK-R
        2020 Ford Larriet F250 Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
        2020 Reflection 303 RLS Sold
        2019 King Ranch F250 Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed Destroyed by squirrels
        B&W Companion Slider
        Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Comment

Working...
        X