Folding steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folding steps

I have an 2020 GD Solitude 310 GKR. The steps have a stop bar, which when stored for travel, keeps the stairs from bouncing. Both sides of the screen door rubs the inside of the stop bar and is damaging the screen door and making the exterior door difficult to open and close. Is there a different stop bar that can be used? The one I have is not adjustable and has no twist lock.

can you post a picture? our 310 had a similar issue the door was hard to close and when you opened the door the screen door would stick and stay behind. What I found was the stop bar was not adjusted properly side to side. I loosened the bolts re centered the bar and it works great now.
    2017 F250 Diesel Superduty SRW SWB
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R

Comment

Originally posted by tpd709 View Post
      I have an 2020 GD Solitude 310 GKR. The steps have a stop bar, which when stored for travel, keeps the stairs from bouncing. Both sides of the screen door rubs the inside of the stop bar and is damaging the screen door and making the exterior door difficult to open and close. Is there a different stop bar that can be used? The one I have is not adjustable and has no twist lock.
      I would recommend giving our customer support team a call. The steps should not be rubbing up and causing damage. You can contact us at 574-825-9679 or email us at customerservice@granddesignrv.com.

Comment

Working...
      X