Front cap decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front cap decals

Hi, I am new to this forum and am looking at a 2015 337RLS to purchase. The cap has some serious fade and thought we could have it painted, but will I be able to get the cap decals from GD? Thanks

Originally posted by Belinda View Post
    Hi, I am new to this forum and am looking at a 2015 337RLS to purchase. The cap has some serious fade and thought we could have it painted, but will I be able to get the cap decals from GD? Thanks
    Welcome to the forum, Belinda.

There's a couple of ways to get your answer.

First, on the menu bar above is a link to Grand Design's Parts Lookup website. Not the easiest site to navigate, but once you find the part # you can contact your local dealership to inquire about ordering the decals.

Another avenue, and possibly easier, is to call Grand Design's Customer Service at 574-825-9679. Normally you'll find it a pleasant and informative experience. It's what sets Grand Design apart from their competitors!

Finally, if all else fails, post again and we can get the GD rep who monitors this board to research the information for you.

Note that having the VIN for the trailer will help Customer Service to give you exact information.

Again, welcome!

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
      X