Sweep/Brush on Bottom of Screen Door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweep/Brush on Bottom of Screen Door

We have a new 2020 XLS 22MLE and noticed when sitting inside and looking out the open screen door that there was a hole/opening at the bottom of the door where the brush is along the bottom of the screen door (and can be moved side to side). It appears it is about 1 - 1.5 inches short of covering the entire bottom of the door. For me, this means bugs being able to get in - yikes! So I'm interested in knowing how many of you other owners have noticed this. Is this just normal? Or should we be contacting our salesperson to order a replacement for us. (We just took ownership March 4 so I would think shouldn't need to pay for a replacement.)
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

We’re on our maiden voyage in our 2022 Solitude and couldn’t figure out how all the flies were getting in…we checked the screen door brush and found it exactly as you describe. Did you resolve? How? I’m of the same opinion as you, this should go on our fix-it list for dealer repair. Appreciate any feedback / update you have.
    2022 Solitude ST310GK-R
    2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD

Comment

Yep mine had that I cut 2 pieces of rubber tape one on each side of door frame and that took care of the gap.
      2021 Reflection 303RLS
      2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
      Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

The simplest solutions are the best! We are on the road so duct tape will have to suffice.
        2022 Solitude ST310GK-R
        2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD

Comment

Working...
        X