How Wide is 315RLTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Wide is 315RLTS

I’m picking up my new rig this month. Trying to see exactly how wide it is with all slide-outs extended. I know my current jayco is 12’ but it’s only 1 slide

Originally posted by mwilcoxk9 View Post
    I’m picking up my new rig this month. Trying to see exactly how wide it is with all slide-outs extended. I know my current jayco is 12’ but it’s only 1 slide
    Congrats on the 315RLTS! Just happens to be my favorite--because I own one, too!

FYI--I moved your post to the EXTERIOR channel in the Technical Forum.

According to GD's drawing the exterior with slides extended is 164 3/4".

Again, congrats on the trailer and don't hesitate to ask questions. There's quite a few of us that know a thing or two about these trailers...

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

That is for the reply! I originally put a deposit on a 300RBTS but looked at the 315 at the dealership and loved the layout. I’m a full timer and currently in a 25’. Was trying to stay under 35’ but couldn’t pass it up.

Comment

Originally posted by mwilcoxk9 View Post
        That is for the reply! I originally put a deposit on a 300RBTS but looked at the 315 at the dealership and loved the layout. I’m a full timer and currently in a 25’. Was trying to stay under 35’ but couldn’t pass it up.
        The wife and I really like our 315RLTS. If you search on my username ("howson") and check "Started Posts Only" in Advanced Search...have a pot of coffee brewed 'cause there's a lot to read. I've gone a little over-the-top with some of the mods, so don't get overwhelmed. I've had two years to play with mine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	howson.JPG
Views:	214
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	20144

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X