This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patio Weight Rating

What is the weight rating for the ramp door in the "patio" configuration?
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
    2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M
    2004 Essex Vortex

Originally posted by OffToHavasu View Post
    What is the weight rating for the ramp door in the "patio" configuration?
    Per the manual, page 172 (2019 version) in the "Garage" section:

Click image for larger version

Name:	per the manual.JPG
Views:	241
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	21628
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Manuals are wonderful, but only effective when they are read. I'm sure that with our label happy society that they are also pasted somewhere in the garage.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Per the manual, page 172 (2019 version) in the "Garage" section:

Click image for larger version

Name:	per the manual.JPG
Views:	241
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	21628
        Thank you sir.
        2020 Momentum 351M
        2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowells View Post
          Manuals are wonderful, but only effective when they are read. I'm sure that with our label happy society that they are also pasted somewhere in the garage.
          Manuals are wonderful and work great, when they're accessible. Additionally, aforementioned labels work well when they can be observed. However, the manual and labels you speak of are with the trailer which is off premises. Said question was a query of my wife whom was asking me last night out of curiosity.

But thank you for reminding me such objects exist for my future reference.
          2020 Momentum 351M
          2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

Switching to "Moderator" mode....I think this thread has run it's course, folks.

Remember, this forum is all about helping each other.
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Curtis, They are also available online. I actually printed mine (actually every subsystem also) and put it all in a three ring binder. For us old folks, unless something large online has a good search feature printed pages work better, provided Kelly hasn't hid my glasses (again).
              Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
              Nash County, NC
              2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
              X