2019 Reflection 29RS Height with 2nd AC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Reflection 29RS Height with 2nd AC

The height of my 2019 Reflection 29RS is posted as 12ft. 3 inches. But with the 2nd AC unit it looks taller than that. Where can I go on the web site to find out how tall it is with the 2nd AC unit?
    Lloyd & Sandy
    2019 Reflection 29RS - 2004 Ram 4X4 - 5.9 Cummins - Reese 16K Slider Hitch

If you want the correct height for bridges, etc., you need to hook it up to your truck, get on a flat and level surface and measure it. Mine might be different from yours due to the truck, the hitch settings, etc.
    Paul and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD; 2015 Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Comment

Lloyd

I have a 29RS as well. The highest point on the stock RV is the dome on the shower sky light. If you could get a measurement from this point to the highest point on the AC unit this should get you close. I would guess you are close to 13 feet , the front AC units are generally a little thinner than the rear ones.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks,
        I will try that. I could tell it looked higher than it said but I couldn't figure out how to measure it.
        Lloyd & Sandy
        2019 Reflection 29RS - 2004 Ram 4X4 - 5.9 Cummins - Reese 16K Slider Hitch

Comment

I got myself a measuring rod like this https://www.truckntow.com/original-q...oogle_shopping
          It can be used in numerous ways like checking tree overhangs at camp sites, etc. Well worth the cost (they do go on sale) considering the repair.
          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

A much cheaper solution is to go to your local big-box home store and buy a piece of metal electrical conduit (otherwise known as EMT). They are 10’ long and are less than $5. Attach your tape measure to it and go up on the roof. Using a level, and a helper, extend the conduit evenly over the sides of the trailer, using the level to ensure that it is straight across. Have your helper read the measurement at the ground point. That’s the height of the trailer, at the point that you are measuring. Took me less than 5 minutes, with my wife as my helper, to determine that my 303, with the second air conditioner, was 12’ - 9” when hooked up to my truck. I consider it to be 13’ for clearances, just to give me a little cushion.

Think of it as a tight-rope walker using a balance bar, extended equally out over both sides of the trailer. Simple, cheap, what else could you ask for?
            Tom and Janice (also known as Richter on the “Other” forum)

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
            Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
            2019 F350 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
            Andersen aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
            Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Comment

Working...
            X