Solitude “One Key” for all locks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solitude “One Key” for all locks

We just got a ‘21 Solitude 377MBS. Big sticker on the door reading “One Key for All Locks”. And that is exactly what it is. I figured that the one key would be a “reasonably” unique key since it was the only door key for both entry door locks. It is not one of the common CH751 keys, but the tech that just worked on the rig said it is on a master set. Can anyone provide any information about the “One Key” system on the 2021 Solitudes?
    Dennis and Pat w/Lady & the Prince - Western New York
    2018 Solitude 310gk - 2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW - Blue Ox Super Ride

The "one key" is actually 1 in 100 or so , maybe. It is not like the CH751 that everybody carries. I installed a keyed alike set from RV locks , they matched my door key and gave me slam latches and barrel locks to replace the CH751 key. It is possible that there is someone else out there with a key the same as the one you have , probable may be the better word. With that said I have never went around our camping group and tried to unlock there doors.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
      The "one key" is actually 1 in 100 or so , maybe. It is not like the CH751 that everybody carries. I installed a keyed alike set from RV locks , they matched my door key and gave me slam latches and barrel locks to replace the CH751 key. It is possible that there is someone else out there with a key the same as the one you have , probable may be the better word. With that said I have never went around our camping group and tried to unlock there doors.

Brian
      Thanks for the response. 1in 100 or so, I can live with for now.

Dennis
      Dennis and Pat w/Lady & the Prince - Western New York
      2018 Solitude 310gk - 2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW - Blue Ox Super Ride

Comment

Working...
      X