Edge gutter leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edge gutter leak

My gutter leak because it was married together on my 2018 imagine 2600 rb. The gutter is 20 feet long and was extended to fit the length of the trailer. Where it joins it leaks. It was siliconed from the factory and it still leaks. I cleaned them out as seen in the photos but all I’m doing is chasing the leak. At wits end. Don’t have time to chase leaks!

Originally posted by Gmancini View Post
    My gutter leak because it was married together on my 2018 imagine 2600 rb. The gutter is 20 feet long and was extended to fit the length of the trailer. Where it joins it leaks. It was siliconed from the factory and it still leaks. I cleaned them out as seen in the photos but all I’m doing is chasing the leak. At wits end. Don’t have time to chase leaks!
    Unfortunately you will have to clean this area very well. Use mineral spirits and remove all of the original silicone and replace. Be careful with the awning fabric. This is a pain but they do not produce this part in lengths to accommodate long trailers. The seam always ends up in the wrong place.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I have this issue as well. You may look into using an industrial epoxy like JB Weld and/or GE 100% silicone.

Jim

Comment

Working...
      X