Rock through the back window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock through the back window

Hi, we have a Imagine 2017 2500RL with the sliding window in the back. The guy mowing the lawn at the RV park shot a rock thru the window, hole in the shade, damaged the window valance and put a hole in the wall by the TV. We are currently waiting on repair of the window (glass company) but where can i order the window shade and the valance material. I would like to have prices for the RV owner to replace those items as well. Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Originally posted by SharonMasters View Post
    Hi, we have a Imagine 2017 2500RL with the sliding window in the back. The guy mowing the lawn at the RV park shot a rock thru the window, hole in the shade, damaged the window valance and put a hole in the wall by the TV. We are currently waiting on repair of the window (glass company) but where can i order the window shade and the valance material. I would like to have prices for the RV owner to replace those items as well. Any suggestions would be much appreciated
    Welcome , sorry for your inconvenience.

You will have to contact a dealer to order parts from Grand Design. At the upper part of this page there is a link to the Grand Design parts look up. Here you enter your model, year, and select interior and you should find the parts you need. Contact your dealer or one close by that will order parts for you and give them the part numbers. Also Grand Design Customer Service may be able to help you with part numbers as well.

Good luck.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

Welcome , sorry for your inconvenience.

You will have to contact a dealer to order parts from Grand Design. At the upper part of this page there is a link to the Grand Design parts look up. Here you enter your model, year, and select interior and you should find the parts you need. Contact your dealer or one close by that will order parts for you and give them the part numbers. Also Grand Design Customer Service may be able to help you with part numbers as well.

Good luck.

Brian
      Thanks Brian, appreciate the info!

Comment

Originally posted by SharonMasters View Post
        There is also a LOT of information (probably too much!) on windows at https://support.lci1.com/windows

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X