Grill exterior solitude 3740

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grill exterior solitude 3740

Click image for larger version  Name:	A947C137-F930-4991-991E-6015D455C96C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	137.3 KB ID:	26107hello, i am new here and these my first post. I would like to change the grill which I find unnecessary. do you have another model that makes bolt on? Solitude 3740.

Originally posted by Fredericsav View Post
    do you have another model that makes bolt on?
    Welcome to the forum, Fredericsav.

FYI, this forum is comprised of owners just like you with occasional input from Grand Design employees. Your dealer is probably the best source for this type of change. If there's an option, I (hope) they will know of it.

If the final result desired is to remove the grill and replace with a flat surface, that should be a relatively easy modification (if you are a DIY type).
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I didn't use the grill on our Reflection either. I removed it and replaced it with a drawer which I find more useful.

There are aftermarket grills which can be mounted to the side of the RV. Here's an example of one from Amazon. Be advised it the grill has it's own regulator, it will not work with the low pressure gas port on your RV.

https://www.amazon.com/Camco-57305-O...omotive&sr=1-1

Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
      X