Reflection 28BH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflection 28BH

Hi, I am trying to get a schematic showing the aluminum framework in the exterior walls of a 2021 Reflection 28BH. We are planning to add a hot and cold spray port right beside the outdoor kitchen.
    I've tried contacting GD, but no response. Would anyone happen to have this?

Thanks.
    2021 Reflection 28BH
    2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, CC, SB, 6.6L Duramax, B&W Companion

Originally posted by amabee View Post
    Hi, I am trying to get a schematic showing the aluminum framework in the exterior walls of a 2021 Reflection 28BH. We are planning to add a hot and cold spray port right beside the outdoor kitchen.
    I've tried contacting GD, but no response. Would anyone happen to have this?

Thanks.
    Please keep trying Customer Support, they are very busy and you should be able at sometime to get thru.

As far as a schematic showing the framework I am not sure if they will share that. If you are in a colder climate , not many are , in the early morning dew will appear on the side walls and the framework will be evident.
    A stud finder will also work.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I will keep trying, they sent us one for our Imagine, so hopefully I can get one for this trailer. I will also use a stud finder, it's just nice to have both for confirmation.
      2021 Reflection 28BH
      2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, CC, SB, 6.6L Duramax, B&W Companion

Comment

Working...
      X