Announcement

Collapse

Need help?

Please include the year, make and model of your GDRV ("2019 Reflection 315RLTS") along with the make and model of the component with the issue ("Dometic RM1350 refrigerator", "Furrion FMCM15-BL microwave", etc) in your question.
See more
See less

Waxing the exterior...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boyscout View Post
    However imagining you waxing my trailer just might be enough to warm me through the winter months.
    I can't stop laughing...

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard, 2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by boyscout View Post

Jim if we're allowed across the border by then I might just take you up on that. Thanks!

Complicated now though. It seems likely that by the time the border opens the registration for Quartzsite will be full... I remember it filled quickly last year before we could plan for it. However imagining you waxing my trailer just might be enough to warm me through the winter months.
      I know this is off topic from the original post. But there will not be a formal "rally" next Winter due to the virus. We're just having a camp out in the desert. There will be no activities such as potlucks and seminars. So there is no registration. Just drive out at the last minute if you get a chance. We'll all practice social distancing if still warranted in February. So we'll need to stay six feet apart when waxing your rig....

Jim
      The moderators for this site are not GDRV employees, but we do own GDRV products.

Jim and Ginnie
      2017 Reflection 297RSTS

Comment

Has anyone used Meguiar's Hybrid CERAMIC wax? I was told by tech at General RV this is the latest "good: stuff!

Comment

Will be trying out Klasse AIO on the trailer this year. Not having any petroleum products in it, it is completely decal safe. It comes highly recommended by a lot of RV'ers.

But posting up you favourite wax here is like posting in a 'favourite oil' thread on a truck forum...lol
          2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
          2021 Reflection 303RLS

Comment

I had mine done when we bought it, 5 year protection we will see how that works. They say if streak's, bird poop don't just come right off they will redo
            2021 Reflection 303RLS
            2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
            Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Working...
            X