Cracks in Front cap black gel coat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracks in Front cap black gel coat

I was doing my inspection of the roof sealant and notice some cracks in the top right corner of the front cap yesterday. I plan to have this documented with GD customer service tomorrow to see if it can be repaired under warranty. Trailer will be 2 years old from pickup Sept 22nd this year. If needed I do take it to a dealer in London Ontario on Sept 21st for the Molex recall and can have them look at it too while there. Any suggestions or words of wisdom from the group. A bit annoyed that it is just 2 years old and this is happening already and sure hope that the famous GD customer service steps up to fix it.

Rob & Barb
    2022 RAM 3500 Big Horn, 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin
    2022 Solitude 378MBS

Well that's not good Rob. But fortunately, I believe that is covered by the three year structural warranty. So if it needs replacing, it shouldn't cost you out of pocket.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
      Well that's not good Rob. But fortunately, I believe that is covered by the three year structural warranty. So if it needs replacing, it shouldn't cost you out of pocket.

Jim
      Thanks Jim,

That is what I am hoping covers it.

Rob
      Rob & Barb
      2022 Solitude 378MBS

Comment

Good news today that GD is going to cover the repairs to the stress cracks at a local repair facility that does a lot of repairs for the local RV dealers as well as the transit system buses. Very happy with the customer service at GD as they were extremely easy to work with and very professional.

Rob
        Rob & Barb
        2022 Solitude 378MBS

Comment

Working...
        X