Mounting to rear of trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mounting to rear of trailer

I have a 2019 22MLE and would like to attach a PVC tube to the back of the trailer. It's a <20lb tube for holding waste hose. Are there studs behind the fiberglass that I can locate and mount to? Thanks.

Why not mount it to the frame, under the trailer?
    Attached Files
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4

Comment

Originally posted by 315RLTSinPA View Post
      Why not mount it to the frame, under the trailer?
      Looks nice but I don't have that kind of room under the back of a 22MLE. Very crowded back there. Moving up puts it under the slide.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoors2Live View Post
        I have a 2019 22MLE and would like to attach a PVC tube to the back of the trailer. It's a <20lb tube for holding waste hose. Are there studs behind the fiberglass that I can locate and mount to? Thanks.
        A drawing from July 2019 shows exterior EGS (electrogalvanized steel) where the ladder attaches to the trailer. All the rest on the rear wall has some internal EGS for the stuff on the inside of the camper.

Bottom line: you'd be screwing the tube into the exterior luan on the outside. I do not recommend it.

Is there no room between the front of the slide and the front "A" frame?

I installed an adjustable Valterra hose carrier on my 315RLTS. Easy to attach to each side of the frame since it adjusts to the width required. https://www.etrailer.com/RV-Sewer/Va...04-5094BK.html

Click image for larger version  Name:	Valterra.JPG Views:	0 Size:	90.5 KB ID:	30925
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks. Good guidance. That’s the carrier I have and I did find just enough room to hang it.

Comment

Working...
          X