Solera awning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solera awning

Awning broke in my 2019 3000qb In a lite but persistent rain. Water pooled up over night and when I went to pitch the system in the morning the pitch arm snapped and the awning came crashing down. Lucky it didn’t catch me on the way! This awning should auto dump when too much water get on it but didn’t.
    Be careful and always pitch your awnings!

Sorry it happened to you. We don't leave ours out at night.
    Bill & Cindy
    2021 Transcend Xplor 221RB
    2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
    SE Texas

Comment

Anyone know the length of the mount arm on a 2020 imagine 3000qb. Mine rig is not home due to the broken awning and I need to know the length to order parts. Click image for larger version

Name:	983F0C64-BD83-4825-A2DE-60807FE8FCFC.png
Views:	822
Size:	244.5 KB
ID:	31302

Comment

Originally posted by Dannynoonan View Post
        Anyone know the length of the mount arm on a 2020 imagine 3000qb. Mine rig is not home due to the broken awning and I need to know the length to order parts.
        Call GD Customer Service and provide them with your VIN. They will have a "build sheet" on your trailer and can tell you exactly the make and model of the awning. You may even have the build sheet in the packet of papers given to you by the dealer. (Well...the papers they are supposed to give you!)

With all the substitutions possible on the production line, it's worth the time to make the call. A well-meaning forum member could inadvertently provide inaccurate info (based on their trailer's configuration).

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks. I sent an email yesterday and I am waving for a response.

Comment

Working...
          X