X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Skirt

I own a 2018 Grand Design Imagine 2500
    As I was driving down the highway the metal skirt came loose from the RV. Before I noticed it, the skirt did a lot of damage to the side of the RV as it was dragging for awhile. My insurance company claims that this is a mechanical defect on the part of the trailer manufacturer. So my insurance for the metal skirt portion of the claim has been declined.
    The insurance company is saying that the Grand Design Trailers have a design that will not support regular driving conditions.
    What I need to do is prove that your trailers are well designed for normal driving conditions. What technical specifications can you provide that will enable me to prove that the design of the skirting does meet industry standards?
    Please contact me right away with this information.

Welcome to the forum. Although Grand Design owns this forum, it is staffed and moderated by volunteer GDRV owners. GDRV employees typically do not monitor the site.

I'd suggest you contact their customer service department for assistance with your question. They can be reached at customerservice@granddesignrv.com.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
    X