Camper cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camper cover

We have a new 2020 Imagine 2600RB and am trying to find a camper cover that best fits the unit for the winter. Anyone have the "Best fit" answer? Appreciated!

I have always purchased mine directly through National Covers. They usually have some pretty good sales and always have free shipping. I just purchased a cover from them for my 2020 Reflection 29RS. Check them out. Make sure you have the correct length of your RV when you order. Good luck!
    Brian & Teri (plus the “boys” Ripley & Ruger, our yorkies)
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    2013 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Broughton View Post
      We have a new 2020 Imagine 2600RB and am trying to find a camper cover that best fits the unit for the winter. Anyone have the "Best fit" answer? Appreciated!
      CalMark Cover company most likely still has the measurements from my 2600RB. Their covers are 100% Sunbrella and are custom fitted. Used mine for three Michigan winters and its still like new. The cover has a 6 year warranty and the cost is around $900 shipped to your door.

Comment

• Sgt Roc
        Sgt Roc commented
        Editing a comment
        I have heard that covers are not recommended. Is that true, or a myth?

Sgt Roc,

I've not heard of this but would speculate that some may feel this way if its a loosely fitted cover that would cause some abrasion (dulling) of the camper. The cover I use has tie down straps to keep the cover tight to the camper. Its also custom made so the fit is excellent. Other than that I cannot see a reason to not use one. They help with UV light protection and are water tight.

Jim

Comment

Working...
      X