Pine sap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pine sap

How do you remove pine sap from your Grand Design?

Originally posted by Mark & Andrea View Post
    Where is the pine sap located on the rig?
    For the sides, there is pine sap remover found at any auto parts store. For glass, a razor blade works well.
    For the TPO roof, I would call Alpha Systems for an answer. Please post their response when you hear back from them.

Comment

• Mark & Andrea
      Mark & Andrea commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s on the roof and the front. I got all off the roof just using fingernails, it actually came off pretty easily. The front of the 5th wheel where the black “Reflection” insignia is. That is where I have troubles. I have used mothers bug and tar remover and it works somewhat.

Originally posted by Mark & Andrea View Post
    As Guest stated, do NOT use any petroleum-based product on your Alpha roof. For any other surface, check out one of my favorite YouTube channels (Sweet Project Cars):

Attached is the approved cleaning procedure from Alpha Systems for stains (not quite what you're doing but informative...I hope).

Alphaply SuperFlex Roof Membran - Alpha Systems.pdf
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X