Solitude addtl lamps on rear - Brake lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solitude addtl lamps on rear - Brake lights

Added addtl Stop,Tail,Turn & Park lamps to my 2020 Solitude 375RES to increase rear visibility. Having the open rear basement made the task easy getting access to the factory tail lamp wiring. The wife had influence on lamp placement for appearance plus i like the fact the lamps are inside the graphics.
    Attached Files
    Gary F
    2020 Solitude 375RES-R
    2019 Ford Super Duty diesel Dually

Originally posted by fowlergk View Post
    Added addtl Stop,Tail,Turn & Park lamps to my 2020 Solitude 375RES to increase rear visibility. Having the open rear basement made the task easy getting access to the factory tail lamp wiring. The wife had influence on lamp placement for appearance plus i like the fact the lamps are inside the graphics.
    Clever--I couldn't pick them out until I looked at the last pic.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by fowlergk View Post
      Gary great looking job.

If I may ask - how did you go about choosing those particular lights over the hundreds of others out there. I have been looking for a good brand that is very bright.

Thanks
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post

Gary great looking job.

If I may ask - how did you go about choosing those particular lights over the hundreds of others out there. I have been looking for a good brand that is very bright.

Thanks
        Few others had commented about these on GD Facebook groups plus for $25 i bought them first to inspect and test. Liked the intensity and build quality.

Gary F
        2020 Solitude 375RES-R
        2019 Ford Super Duty diesel Dually

Comment

Working...
        X