Windows Not Closing Properly--2500RL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Not Closing Properly--2500RL

I have recently purchased a GD 2500RL. I have found several window and screens that do not seem to close all the way and seat properly down in the bottom channel. Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,
    Milton
    Last edited by howson; 09-05-2019, 07:36 PM.

Originally posted by pepper View Post
    I have recently purchased a GD 2500RL. I have found several window and screens that do not seem to close all the way and seat properly down in the bottom channel. Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,
    Milton
    OK--your three questions are now in their own threads. Look in the Electrical, Exterior, and Leveling Systems sections.

I hope me moving them helps! (I'm sure other Imagine owners will chime in shortly.)

-Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Visually check the channels for debris and for folded or bunched seals. I had several on my reflection that the channel seal had moved and once repositioned worked well. There also may be an adjustment screw on the latch depending on the window. Hope this helps
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
      X