2019 GD Reflections 150 Series 273 MK rain gutter over slide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 GD Reflections 150 Series 273 MK rain gutter over slide

There is a rain gutter/channel above our slide on our 273 MK, can we use this channel to install a slide topper Solera part # V000182037? Has anyone done this install?
    2023 GD Imagine XLS 23LDE

Originally posted by Toots313 View Post
    There is a rain gutter/channel above our slide on our 273 MK, can we use this channel to install a slide topper Solera part # V000182037? Has anyone done this install?
    Not on a 273MK, but I documented how I did it on my 315RLTS. It might be helpful. (Consider yourself fortunate that you already have the channel on your trailer. That was one of the hardest parts of the install.)

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/exterio...all-19-315rlts
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Many owners and RV dealers install the toppers by using the rain gutter that is already installed. My toppers were installed by the dealer and they used the factory installed rain gutter to attach to the RV wall.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
        Many owners and RV dealers install the toppers by using the rain gutter that is already installed. My toppers were installed by the dealer and they used the factory installed rain gutter to attach to the RV wall.

Brian
        Thanks Brian, appreciate the information. The dealer quoted me as much for the installation as the slide topper. My husband is debating whether it’s something he can do as we don’t have any helpers. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Toots313 View Post
          My husband is debating whether it’s something he can do as we don’t have any helpers. Thanks again.
          Not unless he's a wizard at building scaffolding. It took three people (me, wife and a neighbor) to get the fabric installed in the rail. Maybe a young strapping guy could do it with one helper, but I don't think that "young" or "strapping' are words regularly used with the average forum member (me included).
          Last edited by howson; 01-04-2021, 09:45 PM.
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Not unless he's a wizard at building scaffolding. It took three people (me, wife and a neighbor) to get the fabric installed in the rail. Maybe a young strapping guy could do it with one helper, but I don't think that "young: or "strapping' are words regularly used with the average forum member (me included).
            Definitely not young or strapping here either 🤣, though he is good at “redneck” scaffolding ( 2 8’ ladders and a 2x8). Unfortunately finding helpers is like pulling hens teeth lol

Comment

Working...
            X