Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Momentum 388M Window Latch

Model: 2017 Momentum 388M

Our exterior hallway frame-less window (the one just outside the bathroom) has a broken latch/crank, it seemed to stick when we opened it and now it just flaps in the wind and is not attached to the 2 arm cranks.

I believe the window part number is 580178, but I am unable to find just the latch assembly, please help!

Originally posted by nicoleschull View Post
    Model: 2017 Momentum 388M
    I believe the window part number is 580178, but I am unable to find just the latch assembly, please help!
    According to a diagram GD provided to the moderators, this window is 18" x 42". There are two 18" x 42" windows in your trailer's parts list. It might be the "SV" ("sliding vent") version of a 3000 series window made by Lippert (LCI). GD part number is 580160. I know the depiction of the window looks wrong in the parts list, but note it says, The window diagrams are meant to depict the style only.

Give LCI Customer Service a call at 574-537-8900. They are very helpful, will undoubtedly walk you through the window identification process, and then tell you whether individual parts are available (and if replaceable). If I'm right they will say "yes" to both questions since the broken handle may be part of their "mullion vent" for which there is a replacement procedure (video below).

3000 Window Vent Operator Replacement (from https://support.lci1.com/windows)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Parts.JPG
Views:	237
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	39413

Stop back and post the resolution!

I also noted this was your first post, so when you get a chance check out the Welcome Letter to New Members https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard

Click image for larger version

Name:	window.JPG
Views:	301
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	39412
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X