Water heater grill dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water heater grill dimensions

Got a question for anybody out there. We are waiting on delivery of our 2021 grand design imagine 2600RB until then I am wanting to buy a few items to get ready. I am wanting to buy the insect screens that go over the grills, the only one I am not sure about is the water heater on the rear of the trailer. Does anybody know the grill measurements/dimensions?
    Vicky & Dino Acevedo
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2600RB
    2015 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax
    Baytown TX

DinoAce
    For what it's worth . . . all furnace and water heater manufacturers advise against installing these screens. Some going so far as to say that this will void the warranty on their products. I am NOT saying that I have any proof that these screens cut down air flow enough to cause harm . . . just passing along the message.

Their counter suggestion is to a lay a dog flea collar across the bottom ledge inside the cover, to accomplish the same thing in preventing mud wasps etc.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

My 2019 315RLTS requires an 8.5" x 6" screen: http://www.camco.net/insect-screens/...-blister-42145

According to the Parts Lookup website (link on menu bar above) your 2600RB has the same 6 gallon tank that's in my 315RLTS. https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...ts/detail/2478

Howard

Click image for larger version

Name:	8.JPG
Views:	241
Size:	298.5 KB
ID:	40342Click image for larger version

Name:	5.JPG
Views:	134
Size:	303.9 KB
ID:	40343
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X