2019-297RSTS Reflection step upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019-297RSTS Reflection step upgrade

Hope somebody can help... My unit is in a storage facility about 50 miles from home and not easily accessible. Found what appears to be a great deal on a set of MorRyde steps but I need to know what width door I have and height of entrance from ground. Could somebody with the same unit please let me know those dimensions? Really appreciate any help.
    2019 Reflection 297RSTS Vin # 573TR3424K3319511
    2020 Sierra HD AT-4

Calbar or Steve7

Could you guys help this owner out.

​​​​​​​Thanks
    Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Farklepilot View Post
      Hope somebody can help... My unit is in a storage facility about 50 miles from home and not easily accessible. Found what appears to be a great deal on a set of MorRyde steps but I need to know what width door I have and height of entrance from ground. Could somebody with the same unit please let me know those dimensions? Really appreciate any help.
      Mine is in storage too right now. I may be able to get to it tomorrow and check if we don't get too much snow tonight. Suppose to get a big storm tonight so may not be able to get the info for a couple of days.

Thanks Country Campers I will see what I can do weather permitting.

Rob
      Rob & Barb
      2022 RAM 3500 Big Horn, 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin
      2022 Solitude 378MBS

Comment

Thanks all, I thought I'd give it a shot calling Grand Designs direct. SUPER helpful! Turns out the door width is 30" and the threshold is 36.5"... The "Step Above" model numbers that are meant to be the ones that work for my unit are : STP-4-32-04H. ( Four step) or STP-3-30-04H. Happens that the set I found is the correct three step unit! That's the one I would have chosen, the four step would have very little rise to the bottom step thus reducing the "adjustability" to rough terrain (or that's my theory anyhow lol)..
        2019 Reflection 297RSTS Vin # 573TR3424K3319511
        2020 Sierra HD AT-4

Comment

Originally posted by Farklepilot View Post
          The height is 35”. The width of the door is 29.5” at widest point, and 28 where the interior lip sits. I have the MorRyde steps and like them. We have the three step version. They will stick out almost 35” from trailer when extended. That has not been a problem for us. We also removed the old steps and replaced it with the morRyde storage box.
          Steve, Sue, and pups Sky & Sierra
          2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
          2017 F350 CC, LB, 4x4, 6.7 Blue Ox WD

Comment

Thanks Steve7 Guess I won't have to brave the snowstorm tomorrow Country Campers .

Rob
            Rob & Barb
            2022 RAM 3500 Big Horn, 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin
            2022 Solitude 378MBS

Comment

Working...
            X