Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Imagine 2500RL Storage Compartment Door Hinge snapped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Imagine 2500RL Storage Compartment Door Hinge snapped!

Have any of you had issues with your storage compartment door hinge breaking? Mine snapped and we are supposed to be driving to Key West within the next month. If you have had the same issue or found a better solution please let me know. Calling GD now to see if I can order a replacement.

Thank you,

TH

Originally posted by holto01 View Post
    Have any of you had issues with your storage compartment door hinge breaking? Mine snapped and we are supposed to be driving to Key West within the next month. If you have had the same issue or found a better solution please let me know. Calling GD now to see if I can order a replacement.

Thank you,

TH
    That's not a failure mode I've read very often--if ever. Sorry you're the one that gets to experience it.

While GD is great with assisting their owners, consider leaning on your dealership as the first source of support.

Noted that was your first post, so please take a moment and read the Welcome Letter to New Members

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X