Broke a window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broke a window

I recently bought a 2019 momentum 351m, today I broke a window on the slide over the couch. Has anyone replaced one?
    Betsy & Bull 2019 GD Momentum 351M, 2020 Ram 3500 SRW

Originally posted by Betsy View Post
    I recently bought a 2019 momentum 351m, today I broke a window on the slide over the couch. Has anyone replaced one?
    Hi Betsy,
    No, I've never had to replace a window so can't help in that regard. I do have a few suggestions.

1) The window was made by Lippert. If you call their Customer Service they can talk through the identification procedure and tell you exactly which window you have so the correct one is ordered as a replacement. Their info is available here: https://support.lci1.com/contact

2) There's a bewildering amount of information on windows at Lippert's support website. Check out https://support.lci1.com/windows

Finally, should you care to orient yourself to this forum (there's a lot here!) the moderators put together a Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members Hopefully it helps answer any forum-specific questions you may have.

Please post back with the resolution!

Howard

P.S. This thread will be moved to the "Exterior" channel.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

There is the off chance that a good glass company can do a replacement. My old trailer had similar windows and I found a place that could do it. Might be worth a call. However - From other posts on broken windows it seems to be a complete replacement, including the frame.

Good luck
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Well I found out how to get the window and it takes about a month and the company is Parkin. Really helpful and my window will be on it's way!!
        Betsy & Bull 2019 GD Momentum 351M, 2020 Ram 3500 SRW

Comment

Well I found out how to get the window and it takes about a month and the company is Parkin. Really helpful and my window will be on it's way!!
          Wait, we're missing some details!! How did you break the window?
          Bob P.
          2018 F-350 CCLB 4X4 Dually
          2020 337RLS
          VIN last 8 L3326309

Comment

Working...
          X