Paint question for Imagine 2800BH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint question for Imagine 2800BH

Does anyone have any details about the paint for my 2020 2800BH ? I managed to scrape the black textured paint on the front cap, and I'd like to do some touch up. It feels like some kind of rubberized, non-skid paint - I suppose it helps when you need to walk up to the roof from the front...

Thanks !

Attached Files
    Dave and Liz.
    2020 Imagine 2800BH.
    White truck.

Originally posted by Socamperz View Post
    Does anyone have any details about the paint for my 2020 2800BH ? I managed to scrape the black textured paint on the front cap, and I'd like to do some touch up. It feels like some kind of rubberized, non-skid paint - I suppose it helps when you need to walk up to the roof from the front...

Thanks !
    , can you answer Socamperz 's question? The VIN is posted in the profile.

TIA!
    Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Socamperz View Post

Thanks !
      Hello Socamperz! Please email customer service at customerservice@granddesignrv.com and let them know they you need to know how to repair this and what can be used. They will be able to assist you. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X