Imagine 2800BH missing second spray port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine 2800BH missing second spray port

We got an 2021 Imagine 2800BH in December and took it out last week to make sure everything works. During the weekend, we noticed that the second spray port by the outside kitchen is missing - they forgot to install it. Anyone else have this issue and how was it resolved?

Originally posted by Leesaint2 View Post
    We got an 2021 Imagine 2800BH in December and took it out last week to make sure everything works. During the weekend, we noticed that the second spray port by the outside kitchen is missing - they forgot to install it. Anyone else have this issue and how was it resolved?
    There have been some items like this that have been discontinued by Grand Design because of supply issues , it was not forgotten at assembly just not installed. Grand Design has been making changes on the fly that have included many items that have limited availability or no availability. Unfortunately this will continue until supply chains are back in place.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Leesaint2, Welcome to the family and the forum! As Brian said, it is probably just a supply issue. I would reach out to customer service and have your VIN handy and they can tell you for sure. You may have an option of having it installed later, or installing something of your own choice.

If you haven't seen it, the moderators have taken the time and effort to create a thread with information to help new members have the best experience possible. You can find it at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Not to minimize your situation, but a spray port is minor compared to what's coming...

Onan can't engines for their generators. Many manufacturers have limited stock. Once they're out, no more generator option.
        Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
        2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
        2020 Momentum 351M
        2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by Leesaint2 View Post
          I wouldnt worry about it. I took mine out. Very poor quality part. My leaked on the second use. The one by the water hookup is way better.
          2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn, CC SB 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin
          2021 GD Imagine 2800BH

Comment

Working...
          X