Original Artwork Decals for the Rear of my Solitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Artwork Decals for the Rear of my Solitude

Let's start with this... I am no artist. I m very good with computers, photography, photoshop-like tools but I can't do original art, even on the computer. to save my life.

But, I have this idea. The back of my Solitude is a big stark wall. The new Solitudes are now white, instead of the yellow'ish cream color.
    That... seems to make it seem even more stark. But, I like the white... better!

What I thought I would do is get a decal of large frameless RV window with a cat and/or dog looking out at the traffic. Extra points if it could be Rat Terriers. Double bonus for it contained my Rat Terriers

I am thinking 3 foot by 5 foot wide... With a jpg file, I can get it done for around $110.

So, has anyone done anything artsy like this? Who did you use? Satisfied?
    Or... has anyone already seen such a decal available?

I have been digging through Google results, but to no avail.

Thanks!
    Paul & Julie Maia
    2021 GD Solitude 382WBR (Off the line 18 Jan 2021)
    Reese Goose Box
    2020 F350 Dually Diesel.
    Southwest Louisiana

I like it already!
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

If you look around online or locally at sign shops, there are places that will print the decal for you. Most even have some type of photoshop service to help you with design. You might be able to get an interior shot of the unit, then have them combine the images in layer to get the look you want.

Try Vehicle wrap companies also.

I did a quick google search and found https://graphxonline.com/order-online.php you may have to call to see what services the offer.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
      X