New spare tire cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New spare tire cover

Well my daughter made me up a new avatar (still need to upload it), and it was so good I asked her to make a huge HD one for putting on a 16" spare tire cover (30 to 32" dia). In researching who to go withe theses folks came up positive. CustomTireCovers.com

They are even adding security grommets included in the cost. At least when you see me on the road or in the campground you know to run
    Here is the resized proof.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	spare  tire YODAs.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.9 KB ID:	53266
    In case you wondering I moved the spare tire to the back of the trailer. Its a whole lot better in high resolution.

Thought this make bring a smile on a windy weekend.

Keith
    Last edited by Yoda; 05-08-2021, 10:25 PM.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Really Cool!!
    Bob & Lynne

2020 Imagine 2970RL
    2019 GMC Sierra 2500 Denali HD 4x4 Duramax

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
      Well my daughter made me up a new avatar (still need to upload it), and it was so good I asked her to make a huge HD one for putting on a 16" spare tire cover (30 to 32" dia). In researching who to go withe theses folks came up positive. CustomTireCovers.com

They are even adding security grommets included in the cost. At least when you see me on the road or in the campground you know to run
      Click image for larger version Name:	spare tire YODAs.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.9 KB ID:	53266
      In case you wondering I moved the spare tire to the back of the trailer. Its a whole lot better in his resolution.

Keith
      That’s awesome! You’ll be easy to spot for sure

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.​

Neil Citro
      2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
      2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	spare tire YODAs.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.9 KB ID:	53266
        In case you wondering I moved the spare tire to the back of the trailer. Its a whole lot better in his resolution.

Keith
        I'll keep an eye out for Yoda on the highway, but that's assuming you come north of the 49
        2019 Imagine 2400BH
        2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

We built a family coat of arms, i've just been looking for a company to get it printed on.

I'll check them out.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Family Crest - White.png Views:	0 Size:	163.5 KB ID:	53296
          Mike
          2017 Imagine 2800BH pushing a 2019 Ford F150 Platinum

Formerly: 2002 Rockwood Popup

Comment

CustomTireCovers.com:
            Jeeze, those guys are $175 a print. Did you feel they were mile ahead of the other guys out there that are doing it for $85ish?

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mpking View Post

Jeeze, those guys are $175 a print. Did you feel they were mile ahead of the other guys out there that are doing it for $85ish?
              I did based on searching reviews and looking at the materials they use - then again I could be all wet. However they do seam to have great customer service and were able to us the high res JPEG my daughter created. Some could not handle the big file.
              2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by StephenO View Post

I'll keep an eye out for Yoda on the highway, but that's assuming you come north of the 49
                Next Summer

Comment

Yoda , let me know what you think of the material when you get it.
                  Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mpking View Post
                    Yoda , let me know what you think of the material when you get it.
                    Mike
                    Will do - I am sure others are curious too.

Comment

Love it - would love to see a pic of it on your rig! Quote me or mention if you post one!
                      2020 Imagine 2400BH
                      2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Comment

I should have it in a couple weeks.
                        Keith

Comment

Well it arrived - WOW
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0583s.jpg Views:	4 Size:	131.6 KB ID:	54684
                          This is inside under florescent lights.

Build quality is excellent
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0584s.jpg Views:	4 Size:	105.9 KB ID:	54685
                          Security grommets. A small lock will keep it from being pulled of or taken. Unfortunately it wont stop someone determined.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0586s.jpg Views:	4 Size:	94.5 KB ID:	54686Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0587s.jpg Views:	4 Size:	94.3 KB ID:	54687
                          Good seam work and from what I can tell quality materials.
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0588s.jpg Views:	4 Size:	115.1 KB ID:	54688 Note printing goes fully to the edge and the piping being very uniform.

Someone asked if it was worth the $175 - Yes absolutely. The printing is very high resolution and quality is excellent Give these folks a call. https://www.customtirecovers.com/

Keith

Now to get the new tires mounted and installed so I can put the cover on the trailer.

On edit mpking Tagging Mike
                          Last edited by Yoda; 05-22-2021, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Yoda

That is awesome and looks just like you

Brian
                            Brian & Michelle
                            2018 Reflection 29RS
                            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
                              Yoda

That is awesome and looks just like you

Brian
                              I cant believe I am doing this - any resemblance?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0581s.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	141.3 KB
ID:	54702
                              Go ahead and laugh folks - its good for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X