No announcement yet.

Newbie with a possible rain water leak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canyonlight Dan, there was a recent tread about the shower hose to faucet head connection leaking. This being said, if the water is blowing back against the back wall, it is possible that the water is finding it's way around a seal, or even the faucet head itself at the hose connection.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
      Canyonlight Dan, there was a recent tread about the shower hose to faucet head connection leaking. This being said, if the water is blowing back against the back wall, it is possible that the water is finding it's way around a seal, or even the faucet head itself at the hose connection.
      OK - that makes perfect sense......thanks, Joseph !

Dan
      Dan & Carol
      2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
      2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

I have a few pics of what I did to our faucet to stop the leak but I am unable to upload them and dont use a hosting service.
        Last edited by familytruckster4; 06-17-2021, 08:46 AM.
        2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Okay, I figured it out. You can see in the pics that I caulked around the valves where they meet the black base plate and then caulked around the edges of the brushed cover to seal it off.
          Attached Files
          2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

al&chrissy Welcome to the family and the forum!

Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
            X