Jack Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Cover

Not trying to post about every product purchased for a camper....but I realized this is a permanent fixture on the outside of the rig.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BQDJT3S...v_ov_lig_dp_it

Have had this product almost a year and I very much like it. Hoping it keeps water out of the jack and jack light....light works through clear piece and buttons are easy to read/see. Very much recommend it.
    2020 Imagine 2400BH
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

bellis

I use the same one. The zipper has broken on mine. :( Otherwise it is a robust product.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

bellis

I got the exact same one for a Christmas gift this year and it is awesome! I didn't have a pad lock handy when installing it, so I just put a zip tie through the lock hole. Figure if someone really wanted it, they will get it either either way, and it saved me a trip to the store. ​​​

My only issue is the first time using it, the plastic kept the Ret / Ext toggle switch engaged when I would release. However, the plastic has since loosened up and now it works great!

​​​​​​​For my birthday this year, my SO got me the LevelMate Pro, and that too is very slick. No more having to go in and out of the trailer reading the carpenter level.
      2019 Imagine 2400BH
      2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

I use a 5 gallon pail and hang the safety chains from it to keep it in place.
        2021 Imagine 2400 BH
        2019 F150 3.5 Ecoboost w/ Max Tow

Comment

Originally posted by StephenO View Post
          bellis

I got the exact same one for a Christmas gift this year and it is awesome! I didn't have a pad lock handy when installing it, so I just put a zip tie through the lock hole. Figure if someone really wanted it, they will get it either either way, and it saved me a trip to the store. ​​​

My only issue is the first time using it, the plastic kept the Ret / Ext toggle switch engaged when I would release. However, the plastic has since loosened up and now it works great!

For my birthday this year, my SO got me the LevelMate Pro, and that too is very slick. No more having to go in and out of the trailer reading the carpenter level.
          I didn't even lock mine - I may do the zip tie method.
          2020 Imagine 2400BH
          2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Comment

Originally posted by The_Duke View Post
            I use a 5 gallon pail and hang the safety chains from it to keep it in place.
            Well - that will do the trick! What do you do while travelling?
            2020 Imagine 2400BH

Our Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bellis View Post

Well - that will do the trick! What do you do while travelling?
              Take if off and throw in back of truck.
              2021 Imagine 2400 BH
              2019 F150 3.5 Ecoboost w/ Max Tow

Comment

bellis Cool product! Thanks for sharing!

Bob
                Bob & Lynne

2020 Imagine 2970RL
                2019 GMC Sierra 2500 Denali HD 4x4 Duramax

Comment

Working...
                X