Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Touch up paint, Dupli-Color match for silver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touch up paint, Dupli-Color match for silver?

I have the PPG codes given on this site, however am unable to find any kind of match with the commonly found Dupli-Color touch up pens sold in most automotive stores. I'm primarily looking for the silver color on the cap of my 2018 310GK, but would of course like to match the other cap colors as well.

Has anyone had any luck matching with Dupli-Color?

Thank you,
    Mark​​​​​​​

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9171.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	58854

Markb777 Mark, you may try Sherwin Wiliams. They do make an automotive line of paints (they used to make the NAPA brand). Brother had a custom color ordered for his corvette off the factory codes. took a few days to get it in spray can, but they did make it and send it to the local store.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Mark, you may try Sherwin Wiliams. They do make an automotive line of paints (they used to make the NAPA brand). Brother had a custom color ordered for his corvette off the factory codes. took a few days to get it in spray can, but they did make it and send it to the local store.
      Thanks Joseph, I'll try them and see what they can do. It's very frustrating not being able to buy a simple bottle of touch up paint for the three cap colors.
      I was really hoping that by now someone already had the Duplicolor or other commonly found touch up paint mystery solved.

Comment

Working...
      X