No announcement yet.

Imagine XLS front cap care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear by it it works really well easy to put on . We just got back from Stroudsburg Pennsylvania ,On a camping trip this week and when I got home the bugs flew off really easy glad I could help
    2020 Momentum 25G
    2017 F250 gasser
    Jimmy Virginia Beach ,Va.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsonguy View Post
      I swear by it it works really well easy to put on . We just got back from Stroudsburg Pennsylvania ,On a camping trip this week and when I got home the bugs flew off really easy glad I could help
      Got my bottle yesterday. Looking forward to seeing how it works after cleaning our front cap and applying. Will test out next weekend and report back.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20210824_170107.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	64304 Dan
      Dan & Carol
      2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
      2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

The Mother's Ceramic spray coating is a great product. Another product that I like is The Last Coat. It seems to last a little longer than the Mother's product.

https://thelastcoat.com/collections/...=8101521358893

Comment

Folks, after reading the label I did not see where it said safe or not to use on the non-painted or gel surfaces like the decals. What do you all know about this ? The reason I ask is that many "normal" wax products specifically state to NOT apply to decals/stickers/etc.

Thanks, all

Dan
          Dan & Carol
          2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
          2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

I have used the wash wax all a couple of times on our 22mle front cap and it comes out beautiful. I also use it on my aluminum bodied f150 and it is like you are looking in a mirror!
            Burt & Pat. '21 Imagine XLS 22MLE, '20 F150 3.5 EB Blue Ox SwayPro WDH

Comment

Question: There are several Mothers products. Are you using the Mothers Ceramic Spray Coating? Or something else to clean bugs, etc.

Comment

Not sure of the conditions where you wash but often streaking is the result of hard water, harsh soaps or washing in the sun. A cloudy day or late in the day will help with the sun.
                You will get many recommendations on what to use to protect the finish, most if not all will work well, its personal preference. I use Meguiars final touch detailer on mine including the skirting. It sits in the barn when not in use but even after being on the road for 11 weeks this winter and covering around 2500 miles it still beaded water.
                2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Working...
                X