• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satellite to bedroom

Have a 2019 337 how r u guys getting satellite to your bedroom

Originally posted by Cmott View Post
    Have a 2019 337 how r u guys getting satellite to your bedroom
    Isn't there a satellite connection in the bedroom already? It should be right on the booster. Connect the antenna to the input (usually near or on the Nautilus panel) and the feed should go directly to the bedroom connector.

How the satellite wiring gets to the living room I can't quite figure out...
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Isn't there a satellite connection in the bedroom already? It should be right on the booster. Connect the antenna to the input (usually near or on the Nautilus panel) and the feed should go directly to the bedroom connector.

How the satellite wiring gets to the living room I can't quite figure out...
      Mine has a SAT connection on the Nautilus panel and the cable runs to the SAT connection behind the LR TV. I have learned that the sat signal is very finicky about connections. I had to rebuild the end of the primary cable and went thru 3 different 90 connections to the back of the box.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
      X