2019 303RLS bubbles on exterior, Grand Design customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 303RLS bubbles on exterior, Grand Design customer service

I want to publicly thank Grand Design customer service, specifically Kent, for paying to repair the bubbles that appeared on the exterior side of my trailer. I was able to have them repaired and painted to match the existing sidewalls. It was a long process, but ultimately has been repaired to my satisfaction. Once Kent got involved everything went very well. The person that started my claim, not so much. Grand Design is a stand up company and upheld their warranty. Thank you.

Ken Nankivell
    2019 303RLS
    2021 Ram 3500 CC 4x4 SRW
    Ken Nankivell
    Indio Ca.
    2019 Reflection 303 RLS
    2021 Ram 3500 SRW 4x4 Diesel Aisin

QUOTE=NANK;n61052]I want to publicly thank Grand Design customer service, specifically Kent, for paying to repair the bubbles that appeared on the exterior side of my trailer. I was able to have them repaired and painted to match the existing sidewalls. It was a long process, but ultimately has been repaired to my satisfaction. Once Kent got involved everything went very well. The person that started my claim, not so much. Grand Design is a stand up company and upheld their warranty. Thank you.

Ken Nankivell
    2019 303RLS
    2021 Ram 3500 CC 4x4 SRW[/QUOTE]

Ken - good to hear. Do you have pictures of the "bubbles" to share ? I and others I suspect would be interested in seeing these along with the after fix pictures. My curiosity is that Rob Cate&Rob and I (along with a few other folks) have had walls replaced due to minor delamination which could look like bubbles. And as with you, we were very pleased with GDRV taking excellent care of us with the RV looking better than new when we got it back.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.......a great place to learn and share !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

NANK Welcome to the family and the forum!
      It's great that they got your problem resolved so well. ​​​​​​​

When you have time, the moderators have taken the time to create a Welcome Letter to help new members have the best possible experience on the forum including posting tips, how to set up a signature line and searching the forums. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post
        QUOTE=NANK;n61052]I want to publicly thank Grand Design customer service, specifically Kent, for paying to repair the bubbles that appeared on the exterior side of my trailer. I was able to have them repaired and painted to match the existing sidewalls. It was a long process, but ultimately has been repaired to my satisfaction. Once Kent got involved everything went very well. The person that started my claim, not so much. Grand Design is a stand up company and upheld their warranty. Thank you.

Ken Nankivell
        2019 303RLS
        2021 Ram 3500 CC 4x4 SRW
        Ken - good to hear. Do you have pictures of the "bubbles" to share ? I and others I suspect would be interested in seeing these along with the after fix pictures. My curiosity is that Rob Cate&Rob and I (along with a few other folks) have had walls replaced due to minor delamination which could look like bubbles. And as with you, we were very pleased with GDRV taking excellent care of us with the RV looking better than new when we got it back.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.......a great place to learn and share !

Dan[/QUOTE]

I do have before and after pictures to post, but I was not able to upload, says my Mac is the wrong file type.

Ken
        Ken Nankivell
        Indio Ca.
        2019 Reflection 303 RLS
        2021 Ram 3500 SRW 4x4 Diesel Aisin

Comment

Originally posted by NANK View Post

I do have before and after pictures to post, but I was not able to upload, says my Mac is the wrong file type.

Ken
          You should be able to save the MAC format used to jpeg, and upload from there. Just FYI though, there is a file size limit (800k I believe), so you may need to lower the resolution of the photo too depending on what format was used to capture it, ie RAW or something similar.
          2019 Imagine 2400BH
          2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Working...
          X