2021 Imagine 2800bh Furrion Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Imagine 2800bh Furrion Camera

Hi all! New to this forum and to Grand Design. We absolutely LOVE our new TT. I purchased the Furrion Vison S and we love it. Easy install and less arguing while backing in ... win, win! So, here's my question... we have 3 cameras but now I'm curious about that 4th camera option. Where do you install the 'above the door' camera? I wouldn't want to drill holes into my beautiful girl but I love that it has motion detection and recording options. Anyone have experience with that 4th camera?

Thanks in advance .. Newbie

Originally posted by MzDuckee View Post
    Hi all! New to this forum and to Grand Design. We absolutely LOVE our new TT. I purchased the Furrion Vison S and we love it. Easy install and less arguing while backing in ... win, win! So, here's my question... we have 3 cameras but now I'm curious about that 4th camera option. Where do you install the 'above the door' camera? I wouldn't want to drill holes into my beautiful girl but I love that it has motion detection and recording options. Anyone have experience with that 4th camera?

Thanks in advance .. Newbie
    I purchased the 4 camera system as part of my deal when I bought the trailer. The 4th camera was intended to go over the door. When the dealer went to install it, they discovered and told me, that there is no "easy" way to run power to the camera in that location. So... in the end, I decided to forego the 4th camera and we adjusted the price accordingly. If you want the 4th camera, I would start by finding a location that will fit your needs and also where you can most easily get power to it and then worry about drilling the holes.

I hope this helps.
    Bob
    Bob & Lynne

2020 Imagine 2970RL
    2019 GMC Sierra 2500 Denali HD 4x4 Duramax

Comment

MzDuckee Welcome to the family and the forum! We considered the 4th camera option, but decided against it. I was considered using suction cups to mount it to the window in the slide next to the door and putting a plug under the edge of the trailer.

When you have time, the moderators have taken the time to create a Welcome Letter to help new members have the best possible experience on the forum including posting tips, how to set up a signature line and searching the forums. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
      X