Transcend Xplor 200MK Floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transcend Xplor 200MK Floor

Hi, I am considering a Transcend Xplor 200MK. Does anyone know if the floor is a laminate floor or more traditional aluminum runners with a 5/8 inch decking on top of the frame. The laminate floors scare me as there is no replacing them if damaged or worn.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by RET 482B View Post
    Hi, I am considering a Transcend Xplor 200MK. Does anyone know if the floor is a laminate floor or more traditional aluminum runners with a 5/8 inch decking on top of the frame. The laminate floors scare me as there is no replacing them if damaged or worn.
    Thanks!
    -- can you field this question, please?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by RET 482B View Post
      Thanks!
      The flooring is not laminate. Here's the order of flooring for Transcend: Darco > Insulation > 2x4’s > Decking > Linoleum (no glue) gets stapled. Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
      X