Reflection 315 RLTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflection 315 RLTS

Mine is no where near me so does anyone know the height from the ground to the floor at the entry door? I'm researching steps and ramps and need to know that measurement. I think its about 30 inches. Appreciate if anyone knows that distance for certain. Thanks.

howson - Howard, I know you're off on your new adventures, but if you see this could you try to answer Ron's question?

Thanks,

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Ron and TucsonJim -- I'll be at the trailer later today and will measure.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
        Mine is no where near me so does anyone know the height from the ground to the floor at the entry door? I'm researching steps and ramps and need to know that measurement. I think its about 30 inches. Appreciate if anyone knows that distance for certain. Thanks.
        Sorry it took so long to respond. See pic below for measurement (hope it's what you wanted). Note I do not have the OEM suspension nor the OEM steps...but it should be the same. (MORryde measured the camper pre and post installation of their Independent Suspension and it was the same.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Measurements of Steps.JPG
Views:	349
Size:	206.8 KB
ID:	65326
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Comment

Thanks Howard and Jim. I really appreciate it.

Comment

howson I see you are falling into the schooling footwear of the graduate group. Socks and Flip flops.
            Joseph
            Tow
            Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
            Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
            South of Houston Texas

Comment

Just a note of caution Ron , the dimension shown in Howard's photo is variable depending on the slope and cross slope of where the trailer is parked as well as whether the ground is gravel, grass, concrete, asphalt, etc.
              John
              2018 Momentum 395M
              2018 Ram 3500 Dually
              Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

AlanKJones -- moved your post to it's own thread. See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...eat-18-315rlts

Please take a moment to review the Welcome Letter to learn how to get the most from your time here on the forum. (I'll respond to your issue in the new thread.)

Howard

Comment

Working...
                X