GD phone for questions I have for roof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GD phone for questions I have for roof

I had a post on here 2 weeks ago where I had my roof edge rub on a big tree limb. The area is right above the gutter and chattered the roof about 3 feet long. Did not tear back into the roof just chatter through membrane. I had my dealer repair it with Eterabond tape and lap sealant. There telling me at the dealer I should replace the entire roof (10K). Im not sure if there just trying to get work but I looked it over and it was not that severe and reading post the Eterabond tape lasts a long time. T thought I would call GD but not sure what number or who to ask to talk to. Does anyone have a number, thanks
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
    Anderson ultimate hitch

Originally posted by Dennis66 View Post
    I had a post on here 2 weeks ago where I had my roof edge rub on a big tree limb. The area is right above the gutter and chattered the roof about 3 feet long. Did not tear back into the roof just chatter through membrane. I had my dealer repair it with Eterabond tape and lap sealant. There telling me at the dealer I should replace the entire roof (10K). Im not sure if there just trying to get work but I looked it over and it was not that severe and reading post the Eterabond tape lasts a long time. T thought I would call GD but not sure what number or who to ask to talk to. Does anyone have a number, thanks
    Go to the home page - mid right side is the number for customer service.

2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Be advised that they were reporting their phone system down yesterday. I'm not sure if it's been resolved yet.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

I got through and yes they said for a roof incident that I had Eternabond tape is what they would use. Made me feel better, my roof and gutter is repaired looks good and will look much better when I get it home and wash the roof which will match the tape color.
        2021 Reflection 303RLS
        2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
        Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Working...
        X