Rear Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Window

While parked we were hit by another vehicle and it broke our LH rear window in the garage on our 21 397TH. Anyone know how hard it will be to find a replacement window and change out
    2018 Ram 3500 Longhorn CC,LB, DRW

2021 Momentum 397TH-R

I don’t know what part of the country you are at but google RV Window replacement and there are several companies that will repair or replace. If doing it yourself, call GD parts and see if they have your window in stock and can send to you. I also see RecPro as another source.
    Vivian
    2018 Reflection 303rls
    Ford F-350 diesel long bed 4 x 4 SRW
    Demco Recon

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnErtha View Post
      While parked we were hit by another vehicle and it broke our LH rear window in the garage on our 21 397TH. Anyone know how hard it will be to find a replacement window and change out
      I am very sorry to hear of your misfortune. I had a similar thing happen a little more than a year ago and have some experience. Although I did not change out my window myself, it does not appear to be too difficult. Chances are, your windows are made by Lippert. Look for the labeling in the corner for "LCI". If they are made by Lippert, you can contact them for a replacement. Here is their web site:

https://www.lci1.com/rv-windows

I had my window replaced by the dealer where I bought the trailer. I used the parts lookup (at the top of this page) to find the GD part number, but it still took 10 days just for the dealership to get the window on order. They kept calling me and wanting me to get another measurement. I figured they could just use the GD part number but apparently they couldn't. Anyway, that was my greatest frustration.

I hope this helps

Bob
      Bob & Lynne

2020 Imagine 2970RL
      2019 GMC Sierra 2500 Denali HD 4x4 Duramax

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnErtha View Post
        You have gotten excellent advice. The only thing I can add is check with a good local window/glass repair shop. Some can do this work. Might be worth a call.
        2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Thanks for the help. I wont be able to get a replacement before I head back to NC, However I was able to seal it with plexiglass and some sealant and a couple of screws. My insurance will cover the cost of the temp fix and we will get the rest worked out when I get back home.
          2018 Ram 3500 Longhorn CC,LB, DRW

2021 Momentum 397TH-R

Comment

Working...
          X