21g Momentum water leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21g Momentum water leak

Any Momentum owners have a persistent rear door area leak? It looks to me that the leak is above the rear door box channel. Maybe behind the rear awning. This was reported to Grand Design and repaired at the dealer but not so much. Its time I took care of it myself, any simular Experiences? This is the 2019 version.

We had a water leak in the front of our 21G. Turns out it was the hole where the cap light wires went through. The silicon caulking did not cover the entire hole.

For you it sounds like it could be many things. Since it it a warrantee issue, I would work with your dealer/GD or, at least, keep your dealer informed. water leaks can be very damaging.
    Allen

2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

We had the same issue with our 21G, the water leak in the front drivers corner. Ran down the wall onto the counter in the bedroom. They said it was the marker light. First time I wash it, the rear ramp door lacked about an inch of closing all the way at the top even though the ramp was latched. Looks like the arms are welded wrong.
      2021 Momentum 21G
      2020 Silverado 2500 6.6 Gas

Comment

Working...
      X