Storage with RV Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CloseToRetirement View Post
    Guest is this the first time with the new cover? I did a Carver cover the first year my Solitude went into storage and the wrap-over straps caused some unusual wear where they wrapped over the EPDM roof. I loved the cover but had to cover the wear spots with Eternabond strips. Next year I went with a different cover.

I love the fit you have on your Imagine. Was this a custom cover from Calmark or did you order from stock covers? Did you order directly from Calmark or through a third-party supplier?

Thanks,
    Lyle
    Lyle,

My Calmark cover was custom made and was purchased directly from them. They provided a measurement sheet to be filled out and they made the cover to my dimensions with enough extra material to install it without too much fuss. With the use of the pool pillows and the fact that the cover fits tight, I've had no abrasion issues on either the trailer or cover for three winters. The cover is installed for its forth winter now.

Cost of the cover shipper to my door was $900.00.

https://calmarkcovers.com/

Jim

Comment

Lyle,

I'll try this for a third time and will be brief since I may get flagged again.

1) My Cover is on its fourth winter now.
      2) No issues with abrasion with pool pillows and tight fit
      3) Calmark Cover Company has a measurement sheet for you to fill out and send them
      4) It was $900.00 shipped to my door

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestCamper View Post
        Lyle,

I'll try this for a third time and will be brief since I may get flagged again.

1) My Cover is on its fourth winter now.
        2) No issues with abrasion with pool pillows and tight fit
        3) Calmark Cover Company has a measurement sheet for you to fill out and send them
        4) It was $900.00 shipped to my door

Jim
        Jim,

That’s a great deal. No wonder it looks awesome. I am planning on storing my coach in Texas next winter, ok I should say spending time in It too.

If the DW has second thoughts on staying away from the grandkids next year, I may have to reconsider and winter store at home in Minnesota another year. If that’s the case I’ll be looking at a Calmark cover too.

Presently I use pipe insulation on the ladder and tennis balls on the gutters. My spot for abrasion is the awning ends and the A/C units. Your pool pillow idea is brilliant and I will use that too.

Thanks,
        Lyle
        Barb, Lyle and the two four-legged kids
        2015 Solitude 369RL #3521
        2018 Ford F350 DRW

Comment

Working...
        X