2019 Momentum Keys not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Momentum Keys not Working

I bought a 2019 Momentum Toy Hauler. The keys we have will not lock the storage bin and the ramp doors on the back. Grand Design has already sent us 2 sets of keys and none will lock the ramp door and storage door. all the other doors will lock with the other key and the door key works. I returned the 2 sets of keys. Is there any keys that will lock those doors. Without those doors being able to lock the camper is useless to us. Thank You for any help .

Originally posted by Gary Sullivan View Post
    I bought a 2019 Momentum Toy Hauler. The keys we have will not lock the storage bin and the ramp doors on the back. Grand Design has already sent us 2 sets of keys and none will lock the ramp door and storage door. all the other doors will lock with the other key and the door key works. I returned the 2 sets of keys. Is there any keys that will lock those doors. Without those doors being able to lock the camper is useless to us. Thank You for any help .
    If you could provide a little more information,

Model of Momentum and which doors work and which do not. A picture of the locks that do not work would be great.

I have moved your post to the "Exterior" channel, if you would like to do a new member post please do it here New Member Introductions - Grand Design Owners Forums (gdrvowners.com)
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS Oct.2017 build date, EMS-HW50C , Lippert Remote
    2015 Chevy 3500HD CC LB Duramax , Reese Elite 18K

Comment

Gary Sullivan
      Welcome to our owners technical forum. When you have a chance, have a look at our welcome post. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members . This will help you set up your signature and navigate the forum.

Each lock cylinder will usually have a 3 digit number stamped into the face. If you contact RV Locks https://www.rvlocksandmore.com with these numbers, they can usually supply you with keys. They can also usually supply a set of new locks all keyed the same which might simplify things even more.

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel and their kitty Gracie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2014 Ecoboost F150 with Heavy Duty Payload Package (retired)
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Gary Sullivan Welcome to the family and the forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, and the new baby kitty Rosie..
        Pilot (Zebulon), NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R

Comment

Working...
        X