Right Side fender skirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Side fender skirt

My right side fender skirt cracked while in storage this winter. I called the GD dealer figuring about $125-$150 for it. I was surprised when the price was $110. Then he hit me with the shock,, shipping is $150. Are there any other options out there? The small plastic fuel door cost me $22 in shipping, price for the part is $28.
    "No place to go, No hurry to get there"
    2019 GD Momentum 376 TH
    2015 Dodge 3500 Cummins
    2015 HD Ultra Classic Limited

Unfortunately the only other option is to pick it up near the factory. There are also dealers near the factory that sell discontinued parts and they may have the same or similar part that you need.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

If you go to the national rally in Elkhart, they will typically replace fender skirts while you're there.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
        If you go to the national rally in Elkhart, they will typically replace fender skirts while you're there.

Jim
        I know this is an old thread, but if they do it will save me a lot of grief over braking one yesterday. I already filled out my work request at registration - any info how I would go about this, even just to buy the parts there?

Thanks Jim
        Keith
        2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Yoda You would have to have put it in your rally registration at the time you signed up, but more recently they have been focusing on recall and safety issues. If you want to pick it up contact Grand Design and that can be arranged. The rally is close to the factory, it should be simple to run up there and pick it up from the factory. They might even deliver it to you at the rally if you ask.
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
          2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
          2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

I would be willing to bet that they will deliver it to the rally, you probably wont even have to ask nicely. When we went in 21 they had an entire building near the area B side that was full of parts they were delivering and installing.
            2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Thanks for the information. I made temporary repairs yesterday and got it back on. Ill send customer service an email and inquire, or should I go through the rally folks?
              Thanks everyone for the help.
              Keith

BTW - I am more than willing to pay for them there - it avoids the huge shipping costs.
              2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Yoda Go through customer service, they will put you in touch with someone in parts.
                Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
                2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
                2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
                X