2020 247BH ladder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 247BH ladder

I am in the process of possibly buying a 2020 247BH and just noticed that it doesn't have a ladder that is typically located on the driver's side of the unit. can anyone tell me if that sounds right? I have looked in a few sites and an not sure if it was standard equipment with all units? I was just about to pull the trigger on the sale but now not sure. Thank you for any reponses to my concern

I found a video that shows the ladder on the side of the RV and not on the back where they typically are. If this is a used unit that you are looking at is it possible that someone removed the ladder?

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I found one 2020 Transcend Xplor 247bh on RV Trader without and two with. The ladders were mounted on the drivers side, not the back as mentioned. They also had a separate section of the ladder mounted on the roof, so I would expect that would be difficult to hide of it we’re removed. Here is the listing for one without a ladder.
      Check out this 2020 Grand Design TRANSCEND XPLOR 247BH shared from the RVTrader iOS App.
      https://hr4kf.app.goo.gl/fUChC

here is a listing for a 2020 with the ladder.
      Check out this 2020 Grand Design Transcend Xplor 247BH shared from the RVTrader iOS App.
      https://hr4kf.app.goo.gl/N1MJD

Tim
      Tim & Beth
      2022 Transcend Xplor 265BH
      2021 Ford F-150 XLT, 3.5L Ecoboost w/ Max Tow Pkg

Comment

My 2022 247BH has a ladder on the driver's side towards the rear of the coach, between the window above the sofa and the electrical connection

Jeff & Patty
        2022 Transcend XPLOR 247BH
        2011 F150 4x4 SC 5.0 w/TT package

Comment

Originally posted by jahowe View Post
          My 2022 247BH has a ladder on the driver's side towards the rear of the coach, between the window above the sofa and the electrical connection
          Thanks. Gotta ask do you tow the 247BH with the SUV that's in the picture?

Comment

HA - no.

i just realized how that looked after your question!

Wasn't enough space to park the truck once unhooked on that side of the site.

I'm sure I would've received quite a bit of feedback had I said 'yes, the suv pulls it without any issue!.
            Jeff & Patty

Comment

jahowe off topic but are your rear stab jacks mounted to the bumper? I have a '21 and the jacks are mounted to the frame and they are annoyingly close to the grey tank drain pipes.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Zahn View Post
                I am in the process of possibly buying a 2020 247BH and just noticed that it doesn't have a ladder that is typically located on the driver's side of the unit. can anyone tell me if that sounds right? I have looked in a few sites and an not sure if it was standard equipment with all units? I was just about to pull the trigger on the sale but now not sure. Thank you for any reponses to my concern
                If I recall correctly, the 2020's were "backed" with ladders as an option. Maybe the dealership will install it as a deal sweetener?

Comment

I sent a email to GD and they indicated that all 247BH's comes with a ladder. I said due to covid and supply issues most manufactures wouldn't hold up a sale due to a minor item like a ladder. He said the wall frame of the trailer would be in place so gave me a phone number to call to discuss it. My trailer arrives tomorrow from Sudbury Ontario so I will hopefully call in the next week or so.

Comment

gene513 yes, the jacks are mounted to the bumper on my 2022.
                    Jeff & Patty

Comment

Working...
                    X