Roof Vent Damage- Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof Vent Damage- Help

My friend has a 2021 GD Imagine xls 21bhe. See pics but something on the roof was ripped off. Looks like a range vent or something. Any ideas? Is there a part number or can we fix ourselves? Also is it safe to operate like this u til we can get it in? I assume you don’t want water in there? Any ideas what this is for? Thank you.
    Attached Files

That is the vent for the fridge, which should be directly below that. Some of these vents are very common so you may find a new cover at an RV dealer, or from the GD parts look up.

Yes it will need covered before it rains but what ever you use if the fridge is still being used it will have to vent some how, there will be heat coming up thru there as well.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thank you for that. I found it online. Will call around here to see if a dealer has the part. I appreciate it

Comment

Worst case, see if amazon has one. IIRC the UV destroyed one on my first TT was replaced by one from Amazon. Got lucky and got the exact same model and could just swap the top so I did not have to pull the complete vent and reseal. Hopefully you are that lucky.

This is the one that fit my 2014 TT. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
        X