Slam Latch door broke -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slam Latch door broke -

2021 Solitude 385GK - So, the slam latch on my cargo door broke. I purchased a new Slam Latch from Lippert however no lock cylinder is included, ($100) I need to purchase the lock cylinder from Grand Design.Ok, no problem. ($3)
    however how do you remove and replace the cylinder? Control key? where do I get one of those.

Originally posted by Scotte303 View Post
    2021 Solitude 385GK - So, the slam latch on my cargo door broke. I purchased a new Slam Latch from Lippert however no lock cylinder is included, ($100) I need to purchase the lock cylinder from Grand Design.Ok, no problem. ($3)
    however how do you remove and replace the cylinder? Control key? where do I get one of those.
    Unfortunately this question has been asked in the past without a resolution ( https://gdrvowners.com/forum/exterio...ck-replacement ). Please do the forum a favor and post the answer once it is figured out.

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

May have to take the new lock and cylinder to a GD dealer/service shop. They should have the control key for installing the cylinders.
      John
      2018 Momentum 395M
      2018 Ram 3500 Dually
      Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Working...
      X